Jun 20, 2018
Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach are the two most popular locations for Gold Coast holidays, both of which are centrally located on the coast. The famous for fun theme parks are situated in Oxenford and Coomera, the Gold Coast’s northern suburbs approximately a 30 minute drive away.
The exception to the rule is Sea World which is based on the water at Main Beach approximately 15 minutes from Surfers and Broadie and also sports its own resort, so you can stay and play all in one!
For the rest of the parks, there are several accommodation options from hinterland luxury, to beachfront glamour, to family facilitates galore that are within a 20 minute drive of the theme parks. Read on to see which is right for you!
- Paradise Country, Oxenford - 0 Minutes
- Ruffles Lodge, Willow Vale - 15 Minutes
- Ramada Hotel Hope Harbour, Hope Island - 17 Minutes
- Treasure Island, Biggera Waters - 19 Minutes
- The Grand Apartments, Labrador - 22 minutes
- Royal Pacific Resort, Biggera Waters - 22 Minutes
- Sandcastles on the Broadwater, Biggera Waters - 23 Minutes
There you have it folks! Our top picks for accommodation near the Gold Coast theme parks! Not sure which one is best for you? Talk to our amazing team! Nothing beats local knowledge. Call us on 1300 788 553.