Aug 30, 2018
Here are our top 10 photos that we think will make you want to visit Burleigh Heads.
1. An aerial of North Burleigh Heads.
2. The most amazing picnic spot on the planet is Burleigh Hill. That view.
3. The water honestly looks like this. This is not photoshop!
4. There is incredible food everywhere.
5. You'll find plenty of spots along the pristine coastline to swim, soak up the sunshine and enjoy the water.
6. Burleigh Heads National Park has beautiful walks with incredible look outs that are family friendly!
7. There are markets every Saturday morning from 7am until midday.
8. If you take the challenge and go for a stroll through the headland you'll be rewarded by ending up at Tallebudgera Creek on the other side of the headland.
9. There is so much to see in the National Park including plenty of koalas and other wildlife as well as ocean views.
10. You'll enjoy a range of incredible accommodation like Boardwalk Burleigh!
11. BONUS ROUND - Because Burleigh Heads walk from above, is just too beautiful to skip.
If you want to get away to Burleigh Heads talk to our friendly team for a holiday tailored to you on 1300 788 553 or check out our Gold Coast hot deals now.