Jul 13, 2020
Here is our list of the top things to do on the Sunshine Coast with kids.
- Visit Kings Beach, Caloundra
- Walk the Kondilla Falls Circuit Track
- Spend the day at Point Cartwright Beach
- Discover Gardener Falls
- Check out the Big Pineapple
- Koala Spotting in Noosa National Park
Visit Eumundi MarketsThe perfect place to entertain the kids with horse rides, face painting, food stalls and more.
- Hike Mount Coolum
The Sunshine Coast's very own volcanic outcrop rises approximately 200 meters above sea level offering spectacular views over the coastline to those who reach its summit.
This family friendly walk takes between 1 - 1.5 hours return on a paved pathway. Arrive at the Mount Coolum Car Park from Tanah Street West off David Low Way.