Why do Discover Queensland fans love BreakFree Alexandra Beach? Here are the top reasons this Sunshine Coast resort has been one of our most popular options:
1. Relaxed Sunshine Coast atmosphere
2. Amazing heated lagoon pool with sundeck islands
3. Spacious apartments - the pool view and swim up apartments that give you access directly from your room to the amazing pool are our favourite
4. Water slides and heated spas
5. Beach location opposite Alexandra Headland patrolled beach
6. Children's ground on site
7. Black Bunny Cafe, Grocery Store & Cold Rock Ice Creamery just downstairs from the resort
8. Short drive to SEA Life Aquarium, Australia Zoo & more
9. Walking distance to The Bluff lookout
Alexandra Beach offers all the makings of your perfect beach holiday. You can park the car, and enjoy everything in walking distance, until you're ready to hit SEA Life or Australia Zoo.
Spend sunkissed beach days at the patrolled beachfront followed by ice cream at Cold Rock or a cafe lunch before you enjoy an afternoon walk to Bluff Lookout.
With most restaurants re-opening you're spoilt for choice when it comes to dinner options, and plenty offer take away which you can enjoy back at the resort in the barbeque areas overlooking the lagoon.
Whether you are a surfer or just love swimming or body boarding on a great wave, Alex Beach is famous for its waves and the surf club which boasts an absolute beachfront location and a well-priced pub menu.
BreakFree Alexandra Beach puts you and your loved ones in the perfect location for action, adventure, relaxation or your ideal mixture. Call us today on 1300 788 553 to enquire about your next escape.