The famous golden sand beaches with thundering sapphire waves adorn the shores, and are lined with dutiful lifeguards watching swimmers enjoy beach bliss safely between the red and yellow flags.
For those who appreciate the finer touches when getting away, look no further than one of the newer resorts to hit the Gold Coast, Synergy Broadbeach. These 4.5 star contemporary apartments are well located in the heart of Broadbeach. Meaning once you arrive, you will have little need for a car or taxi as the resort is walking distance to restaurants, shopping and Kurrawa beach. You'll also be able to take advantage of the Broadbeach North light rail stop, located directly outside Synergy Apartments linking you to the rest of the Gold Coast.
For the fitness fanatics you can keep up with your routine with the gym, or you could take advantage of the beach and walkways with a sightseeing run or walk.
Of course, a Broadbeach holiday would not be complete without exploring the abundant surrounds. Our top picks are:
Broadbeach’s Natural Charms
1. Kurrawa Beach
2. Pratten Park (All Abilities Playground)
3. Cascade Gardens (Lovely Bushwalk and Memorial)
1. Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (The BEST shopping around)
2. The Star Casino (need we say more?)
3. Draculas (Dinner and a Show – there is a kids version)
4. Kurrawa Surf Club (Best Beach Views on the Gold Coast)
5. Sage Restaurant (Best Family Restaurant 2014)
6. Mlk Espresso Bar (Fantastic Coffee)
7. The Lazy Goose (Classy establishment that is surprisingly child-friendly)
And this is just the highlights reel! Check out Things To Do In Broadbeach for more inspiration. Or speak to your own personal holiday consultant at Discover Queensland on 1300 788 553 when you’re booking your Synergy Broadbeach escape.