Apr 01, 2020
Play some Monopoly! But first… the kids have to earn their money!
- Teach kids the importance of hand washing with this science experiment
Make homemade popcorn in these amazing flavours and watch a movie
- Cinnamon, butter, sugar
- Moroccan spices and butter
- Smoked paprika, salt, and butter
- Melted chocolate and sprinkles
- The Adam’s Family
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold
- Pets and Pets 2
- Missing Link
- My Spy
- Build a fort
Pull out the board games! We love:
- Go Fish
- Make a day of it – choose a theme (say Disney) and everyone dresses up, you make themed meals, play a game and watch a movie.
- Facetime the rellies – grandma, grandpa, aunties and uncles could all do with a check-up!
- Make play doh from scratch – it’s unbelievably easy. All you need is flour, oil, water, salt and food colouring!
- Do a science experience and make slime
- Colour where you want to travel
- Prepare a scavenger hunt around the house, give the list to the kids and let them loose!
- Create an obstacle course in the backyard
- Write letters to loved ones so they know you’re thinking of them, complete with stamps and walks to the post box
Put on a circus where everyone has a part in the performance
- Tiger handler
- Have a picnic with candles, tablecloth, and music
- Bake no-flour cookies
- Teach your dog a new trick
- Have a spa day with face masks, massage trains, manicures and pedicures
- Have a paper airplane making competition
- Plan your next family holiday